Re: RFS: cegui-mk2 (updated package)

Dear Daniel,

On 12/28/06, Daniel Baumann <daniel@debian.org> wrote:
Muammar Wadih El Khatib Rodriguez wrote:
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/cegui-mk2/cegui-mk2_0.5.0-1.dsc

  * should: wrapp the lines after 80 chars in your changelog entry.

  * tipp: instead of debhelper 4.1, you could "upgrade" to 5 easily.

  * must: include the full lgpl blurp in copyright, look at lwp for an
    example.

  * should: remove the useless empty line at the end of
    - libcegui-mk2-0c2a.install
    - rules

if you fix above things, i'm happy to sponsor the package.

I'll fix all those things that you are suggesting me and when they are
ready, I'll send a mail to  debian-mentors mailing list with a carbon
copy to you.

Thanks for answering and have a nice day :-)

--
Muammar El Khatib.
Linux user: 403107.