May we feature your organization in our newsletter?

May we feature your business or favorite organization in our "Organizing You" newsletter in an upcoming issue?

Our newsletter goes out to more than 4,400 e-mail subscribers. This will also be a permanent posting in the newsletter archives on our web site and your organization will also be the featured link on the links page of our website for the published month. There is no charge for this, we just appreciate your business and would like to help promote your organization.

Please reply to this e-mail that you are interested and we will send you additional information.

Our List Is 100% Opt-In only. You may unsubscribe anytime.