Re: netcdf packages

On Tuesday 12 December 2006 10:06, schönfeld / in-medias-res.com wrote:
> Yes, thats the fact i wasn't aware of when i wrote my comments. In this
> case i agree with you. If - and only if - Warren totally reworked
> everything (exceptions for the name of the package and changelog) it
> shouldn't be necessary (IMHO!) to list previous authors there. But it
> would be nicer to do so.

The fact is I downloaded the source and started from a dh_make to package the
source. I didn't use any code from the old package because it is a
pre-debhelper package. I actually have had to compile it locally for a while
(for F90 support) and used that experience for developing the package. So,
should the prior package author attribution be included or not? I would like
to address this issue ASAP.

wt
--
Warren Turkal, Research Associate III/Systems Administrator
Colorado State University, Dept. of Atmospheric Science