Re: aspell-uz: new upstream release (0.6.0)

On Saturday 09 December 2006 10:20, Daniel Baumann wrote:
> Mashrab Kuvatov wrote:
> > http://www.uni-bremen.de/~kmashrab/uzbek-word-list/hunspell-uz-0.6.deb.ta
> >r.bz2
>
>   * copyright has a useless empty line at the end,
>     don't use two empty lines as seperator, one is enough.

OK. Removed.

>   * dirs is useless here

OK. Removed.

>   * you install README through docs, but it doesn't contain any new
>     information which is not already available in the debian package
>     descriptions.

OK. Removed.

>   * you could save hunspell-uz.dirs by using install -D in rules.

What is it? Can you please explain more?

>   * do not use `pwd` in rules, this can lead to errors in some
>     circumstances. use $(CURDIR) instead.

OK.

>   * (cd $(PROOT)/hunspell && make) can be written as
>     make -C $(PROOT)/hunspell
>     (just a tipp :)

OK. Thanks for your tipp.

>   * remove the for your package useless dh_* calls (e.g.
>     dh_installexamples, but also some others).

I removed some. Please check if some remain.

>   * you are upstream, why does the source package name not match
>     the binary name?

Well, source package is a general word-list. It is possible to make an Uzbek
dictionary for aspell and hunspell from it.

>   * please unpack your tarball on your site, so that i can get the
>     package with dget.

OK. It is at

http://www.uni-bremen.de/~kmashrab/uzbek-word-list/hunspell-uz-0.6.deb/

> if you fix above things, i'll upload it. i'm a way now until 00:00
> +0100, so you have a bit time to do it :))

Thanks a lot Daniel.

Mashrab.

--
Mashrab Kuvatov