Re: Regarding Requested packages

On Saturday 02 December 2006 12:15, Eng. Mina Ramses wrote:
> Regarding the Requested
> packages<http://www.us.debian.org/devel/wnpp/requested>can I freely
> with no restrictions select any request to package it and what
> are the steps I have to follow to package this request.

Yes, you are free to choose any software you are interested in. Just click
on the package name and see if anyone is already working on the package.
Otherwise file an ITP and start working on the package. Relevant
documentation:
http://www.de.debian.org/doc/manuals/developers-reference/ch-pkgs.en.html#s-newpackage

> Sorry if it's not the correct mailing list i'm posting to , but i didn't
> find the correct one regarding packages request.

You are perfectly right here.

Cheers
 Christoph

P.S.: Please don't send HTML to the list.
--
Famous coworker quote: "I'm still confused - just on a higher level now."