Tarball for dot2tex

Dear Kjell,

I am the maintainer for the Debian dot2tex package.  One thing I noticed
while packaging dot2tex is that the tarball downloadable from your
website has only read-write (0666) permissions set on directories.
This means that users must enable execute permission for directories
after extracting it, at least on unix-like systems.  It also means
that distributors (e.g. Debian) must repackage the file in the same way
when creating their package.  This is not an ideal situation when Debian
maintainers are recommended to use the original tarball wherever possible.
Please consider enabling execute permission on all directories for the
next release.

Thanks,
--
Peter