Re: RFC: exaile -- flexible audio player (similar to Amarok, but in GTK+)

François Févotte wrote:
> Could you please review and comment my exaile package (especially as
> the debian python policy is concerned)?

I just saw that Adam Cecil is co-maintainer of this package. Did you
show him the package already?

I'm sponsoring a few packages for him, so I know he does very good
packages. I'm certain he would change some bits on it..

Besides that, you got the python things right, but the the stuff in
README.Debian should be put into debian/copyright instead. And there is
also a more or less doubled entry in it.

If Adam reviewed the package and gave his ok for it, and you don't have
a sponsor for it, tell me so I check again and sponsor it.