Re: RFS: dnshistory

Daniel Baumann <daniel@debian.org> writes:

> Matthias Julius wrote:
>> This list was longer than I expected, but I appreciate that you took
>> the time to generate it.  I hope I have fixed all the issues you have
>> pointed out.
>
> everything, except:
>
>   * debian/copyright has a useless empty line at the end of the file.

Oops, sorry, fixed.

> additionally, it doesn't make sense to bumpt the revision for packages
> not uploaded to the archive (and not in wide use unofficially). i
> recommend to drop the -2 entry.

Hmm, the opinion on this matter seems to be somwhat devided.  Some
people suggest the revision should be increased every time an upload
is made to a public place like mentors.d.n.

I have reverted to -1 since there wasn't any valuable information for
-2 anyway.  It can be found at:

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/d/dnshistory/dnshistory_1.2-1.dsc

Matthias