Re: RFS: uncrustify

Johann Rudloff wrote:
>>   * your debian/copyright is incomplete, there are files copyrighted by
>>     others than you mentioned in debain/copyright. look at
>>     tinyerp-client from unstable how to do a multiple-copyright-holder
>>     copyright file.
> I were not sure, wether to include the years of copyright, so I hope it's correct now.

you catched all copyright holders, but it's still unprecise.

some files are dual licensed, some are licensed under a different
license, and scripts/cmpcfg.pl has no license.

for cmpcfg.pl, you either need to clear up with the copyright holder
under which license you can use it, otherwise, you need to remove it
from the tarball[0]

the rest is good.

[0]
http://people.debian.org/~daniel/documents/packaging.html#partial-sources