RFS: sitebar (updated package, fixes RC bug)

Dear friends:

I am looking for a sponsor for the updated version 3.3.8-3
of my package "sitebar".  It closes a RC bug that was recently
filed, so I'm obviously anxious to see this updated.

The package is lintian/linda clean except for a warning about a
partially translated question in a couple .po files.  I've run
podebconf-report-po and hopefully will receive responses.  But until
then, I'd still like to see this updated package be uploaded since
it has the RC bug fix.  Many thanks to Andreas Henriksson for the RC
bug patch.

It builds these binary packages:
sitebar - A web based bookmark manager written in PHP

The upload would fix these bugs: 297812, 301474, 398545

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/sitebar/sitebar_3.3.8-3.dsc

Happy holidays,
Kevin

--