Re: Updated bmpx

Frédéric Brin wrote:
> I've built updated packages of bmpx. This packages now uses cdbs and correct the three bugs for bmpx on the bug database.
> I also plan to include the firefox plugin in a next release. I currently have no news from the current maintainer.

I'm the sponsor for bmpx. Thierry, the maintainer of bmpx, is not MIA.
Therefore, you should send patches to him instead of repackging bmpx.

Even if the maintainer would be MIA, the package would need to be
orphaned before when not fixing release-critical bugs. Everything else
is considered abusive.