Re: RFC: AKFQuiz (was: new here)

On (25/11/06 06:30), Andreas K. Foerster wrote:
> Am Freitag, dem 24. Nov 2006 schrieb James Westby:
> > No, don't delete them, they are there for a reason, please read
> > /usr/share/doc/autotools-dev/README.Debian.gz
> > where it is explained.
>
> Now I'm really confused.
> The text just talks about autoconf and automake. As I've written before
> my package doesn't use neither autoconf nor automake nor libtool.
> So for what reason do I need these files? I don't find it in that text.

Did you read the section "Calling GNU configure properly"?

If you don't even have a configure script to call then I apologise for
this sub thread, go ahead and delete the code. I assumed that this code
would only be generated if you had a configure script.

James

--
  James Westby   --    GPG Key ID: B577FE13    --     http://jameswestby.net/
  seccure key - (3+)k7|M*edCX/.A:n*N!>|&7U.L#9E)Tu)T0>AM - secp256r1/nistp256