Re: RFC: AKFQuiz (was: new here)

Am Freitag, dem 24. Nov 2006 schrieb Thibaut Paumard:

> Looks to me that those lines (in debian/rules, clean target) you want to delete:
> +ifneq "$(wildcard /usr/share/misc/config.sub)" ""
> +       cp -f /usr/share/misc/config.sub config.sub
> +endif
> +ifneq "$(wildcard /usr/share/misc/config.guess)" ""
> +       cp -f /usr/share/misc/config.guess config.guess
> +endif

Ah, yes.
I'm a blindfish. :-)

> > Could anyone have a look at my package?
> > I have put all the files online now:
> > http://akfoerster.de/download/debian/
>
> You should give the dget line:
>  dget http://akfoerster.de/download/debian/akfquiz_4.4.0-2.dsc

What is "dget"?
I don't have a command by that name here.

> > It is lintian-clean now, but I still think that there are still things
> > to fix...
>
> A very quick look:
>  1) you don't need to bump the Debian version for you internal stuff.
> You can stay with "-1" as long as you didn't publish your work to a
> wide audience. This will keep the changelog clean. If all you want is
> to provide upgrade possibility, I would suggest using something like
> -1~pre0, -1~pre1 etc., dropping the ~ part for the eventual upload (and
> keeping a single entry in the changelog, for that matter).

I had put the .deb package into the download area of my project already.
But I don't RFS until the next release, I think.
Although the next release might be soon...

>  2) it seems to me that some of your changes, present in the diff,
> ought to belong in your upstream,

I don't want to make a new release for each single change.
But I update it in parallel. It is in the CVS.

> I may have a deeper look over the week-end (no promise, though... And
> IANADD anyway...)

Would be nice. Thank you!
Please download it again then.

--