RFS: dlume -- Simple and easy to use addressbook (GTK+)

I'm looking for sponsor. I'd like to keep this in Debian for the Old
PCs. Program requires very little memory.

  Package name    : dlume
  Version         : 0.2.4-4
  ITA/ITP URL     : http://bugs.debian.org/391423
* Package bugs URL: http://bugs.debian.org/dlume
  Mentors URL     : http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/d/dlume
  License         : GPL
  Programming Lang: C

    Dlume is a simple, gtk2-based addressbook. You can easily add, edit
    and delete records to/from an XML-format database. The Quick-search
    feature allows you find required entry in comfortable way. Export to
    CSV and HTML formats is also available. Interface design was borrowed
    and improved from Paddress.

debian/changelog:

    dlume (0.2.4-4) unstable; urgency=low

      * New maintainer. (ITA; Closes: #391423)
      * repackaged from scratch. Removed cdbs and used dh_make.
      * debian/copyright: New template. Credit previous packager.

     -- Jari Aalto <jari.aalto@cante.net>  Sun,  5 Nov 2006 16:50:57 +0200

    dlume (0.2.4-3) unstable; urgency=low

      * QA upload. (ACK NMU; Closes: #268800)
      * Set maintainer to QA Group; Orphaned: #391423
      * Conforms with latest Standards Version 3.7.2

     -- Michael Ablassmeier <abi@debian.org>  Thu, 19 Oct 2006 09:23:52 +0200

Other:

    - Package is already in Debian (ITA). Lintian clean, pbuilder tested.
      Logs at http://cante.net/~jaalto/tmp/debian/dlume/
    - Very low maintenance

Jari