Re: debian/watch file and berlios

On Wed, Nov 22, 2006 at 01:46:37PM +0100, Andreas Bresser wrote:
> Hi,
>
> so is it enought when I update my package manually using uupdate and
> create a watch file that looks like you suggested?
> (because that line does not work):
Well, until uscan gets fixed, or an upload to sf.net is made, it won't do
anything useful, as you note.

I think there are 2 problems:

- Berlios apparently rejects based on User-Agent.

- Strange headers sent by uscan, observed with wireshark
  I was hoping that the devscripts maintainers could comment on this.