Re: RFS: sqwebmail-de: german templates for sqwebmail (fixes RC-bug)

Thijs Kinkhorst wrote:
> Maybe you should be the one looking at policy, because it's not in
> there :)

it's developers reverence, not policy. my fault, sorry.

> The devref spends 5 paragraphs on specifying the format of this field,
> that itself is contained in the description field. Way overengineered,
> and there's no concrete problems with the simple way.

in "6.2.4 Upstream home page"[0] of the developer reference, the
recommended format is with two leading spaces.

considered that the developer reference is a document collection best
practise, more or less endorsed by the project, i keep pointing out
differences of packages wrt/ to the homepage entry.

if you feel that this is wrong and not needed, please submit a bugreport
against developers reference to change the "best practise
recommendation" for matching yours.

[0]
http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/developers-reference/ch-best-pkging-practices.en.html#s-bpp-upstream-info