Re: RFS: sqwebmail-de: german templates for sqwebmail (fixes RC-bug)

Willi Mann wrote:
> that the patch doesn't contain an explicit copyright notice. Is the way
> I've done it Ok?

at the upstream site, the patch is advertised as:
"Updated Templates for version 5.1.3 - Martin Kos (updated Patch against
5.1.3 english)"

This looks like it is a sqwebmail derivation with additional,
translation related copyright of the patch author. I'd say you try now
to contact Martin Kos about this and to confirm the amount of path
authors there are.

Considered that the package is already in the archive with a similar
copyright file, I upload the package because it is much better than the
previous one. However, please clear this up with upstream.

If you need further sponsorship, please ask me thorugh private mail.
http://people.debian.org/~daniel/documents/sponsoring.html#contact