FW by support@mentors.debian.net : 'tdmenu' uploaded to mentors.debian.net

Hi all,

this afternoon I have downloaded a package with an error, corrected
it and reuploaded...

Now I get this:

----- Forwarded message from "mentors.debian.net" <support@mentors.debian.net> -----

Your upload of the package 'tdmenu' to mentors.debian.net was
successful. Sponsors can now download it. The URL of your package is:
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/t/tdmenu

-------------------------
While checking your package we found these issues:
Your package seems to be a native package.
Unless you intentionally made this package a native package
you probably have made a mistake when building it.
Make sure the upstream tarball is located in the parent directory
under the name 'tdmenu_0.1.1.orig.tar.gz' when running dpkg-buildpackage.
Native source packages just contain one tarball (tdmenu_0.1.1.tar.gz) which

This is OK, since it is definitivly a nativ package and ONLY usefull
with "menu".

makes it impossible to determine which parts are coming from
the upstream developer and which parts have been changed by the
Debian maintainer.

Your package does not seem to be lintian clean.
'lintian' is a tool to verify if source package contain obvious
packaging errors. These warnings/errors were found:
W: tdmenu source: changelog-should-mention-nmu
N:
N:   When you NMU a package, that fact should be mentioned on the first
N:   line in the changelog entry.
N:
N:   Maybe you didn't intend this upload to be a NMU, in that case, please
N:   doublecheck that the most recent entry in the changelog is
N:   byte-for-byte identical to the maintainer or one of the uploaders.
N:
W: tdmenu source: source-nmu-has-incorrect-version-number 0.1.1
N:
N:   A source NMU should have a Debian revision of '-x.x'. This is to
N:   prevent stealing version numbers from the maintainer (and the -x.x.x
N:   version numbers are reserved for binary-only NMU's).
N:
N:   Maybe you didn't intend this upload to be a NMU, in that case, please
N:   doublecheck that the most recent entry in the changelog is
N:   byte-for-byte identical to the maintainer or one of the uploaders.
N:

This looks a little bit weired to me since my debian/changelog is:

----8<--------------------------------------------------------------
tdmenu (0.1.1) unstable; urgency=low

  * Correcting error in debian/control

 --  Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle@freenet.de>  Fri, 17 Nov 2006 17:08:29 +0100

tdmenu (0.1.0) unstable; urgency=low

  * Halftime and first public release
  * Upload to <mentors.debian.net>
  * Added languages: eo, eu and gl

 -- Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle@freenet.de>  Fri, 17 Nov 2006 03:56:15 +0100

Can anyone explain this please?

Thanks, Greetings and nice Day
    Michelle Konzack

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSM LinuxMichi
0033/6/61925193    67100 Strasbourg/France   IRC #Debian (irc.icq.com)