RFS: java2html (intending to adopt package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.9.2-4
of package "java2html". I am hoping to adopt this package. This is my first attempt at package adoption, and I hope someone will be able to check the package for any silly errors.

The package is lintian and linda clean.

The upload would fix these bugs: 357502 (package orphaned).

- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/j/java2html/java2html_0.9.2-4.dsc

I would be glad if someone could upload this package for me.

Thanks,
Paul