Re: RFC: teamspeak-server -- VoIP chat for online gaming (server)

On Tue, 14 Nov 2006 05:57:41 +0100, Daniel Baumann <daniel@debian.org> wrote:
> Adam Cecile (Le_Vert) wrote:
>> Hello mentors!
>
> Hi Adam,

Hi Daniel !

> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/non-free/t/teamspeak-server/teamspeak-server_2.0.20.1-1.dsc
>
> * debian/changelog has an useless empty line at end.
> * debian/teamspeak-server.1 has an useless empty line at the end.

Both fixed, sorry.

> * debian/teamspeak-server.conf has an useless empty line at the end.

Well I'll keep this one as a "section end separator".

> (i know you take care of such things above :)
>
> additionally, you should not run dh_strip, to not alter the binaries.

I haven't see that glitches... Well it's annoying because the uploaded teamspeak-client package has the same issue which could make it not-legal.
I' have contacted upstream, I'm sure they'll give their authorization.

> if you fixed that, I'm happy to sponsor it.

I'm waiting for more comments on the init script, postinst etc.. then I'd be happy if you do ;-)

> Regards,
> Daniel

Thanks Daniel!