Re: RFS: harminv

Le 11 November 2006, Loïc Le Guyader, à bout, prit son clavier pour
taper sur son écran:
> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "harminv".

Maybe, I should try to sell the stuff a better way.

Why did I actually packaged harminv ? Well, it is a recommended side software
for meep http://ab-initio.mit.edu/wiki/index.php/Meep which I use for my
work. And I'm also interested in packaging meep

But so far, I've to refresh my memory on how to make those .deb. So I started
with harminv which is a bit more easy. Then the plan is also to take meep.

And then I'm also considering taking libctl which is orphaned right now
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=393104 and needed by meep.

Then mpb, which is orphaned right now too
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=393107, because this software
share a lot with meep, because there are all from the same place
http://ab-initio.mit.edu/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

I hope my RFS will get more interest now.

Cheers.