[corrected package] RFS: yorick-yeti -- several extensions for the Yorick interpreted language

Dear Mentors,

I am resubmitting this RFS (see below). After a few weeks, I had found
a sponsor to upload it together with 5 other yorick-* packages, but
this one was REJECTed due to a mistake in yorick-yeti-regex.copyright
(some files where erroneously listed as GPL instead of LGPL). I
corrected this mistake and voila...

The yorick-yeti source package builds five binary packages which
significantly enhance the Yorick language.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/y/yorick-yeti/yorick-yeti_6.1.6-1.dsc

I would be glad if someone could upload this package for me.

Best regards, Thibaut.