RFS: renrot - a program to rename and rotate files according to EXIF tags

Dear mentors.

I am a whole newbie in the debian packaging. I've read the debian new maintainer guide and packed the my own OpenSource project renrot to it.

The next step is a looking for sponsor to put pacakge into archive.

The package and other stuff are placed at
ftp://andriy.asplinux.com.ua/pub/people/andy/renrot/Debian/

If you need more information, please, don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks!

--
With best regards,
Andy Shevchenko.      mailto: andriy@asplinux.ru