RFS: wormux (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I've built new packages of Wormux. This is an alpha version of Wormux upstream code so it should go to experimental distro. Is it possible ?

It builds these binary packages:
wormux     - A funny fight game on 2D maps
wormux-data - Data files for the game wormux

The upload would fix these bugs: 383990

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/w/wormux/wormux_0.8alpha1-1.dsc

Kind regards
Jean Parpaillon

--
/ Pas de corde à l'arc De la nouvelle  \