Re: RFS: urw-garamond -- scalable PostScript font from the Garamond family

Hi, Ralf and Kevin.

On Nov 04 2006, Ralf Stubner wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 03, 2006 at 19:27 -0300, Rogério Brito wrote:
> > Ralf, since we had almost 6 months after your sent your e-mail to
> > the debian-mentors list and you mentioned that you sent an e-mail to
> > Walter before that, would it be possible to ask him again about the
> > status of the fonts?
>
> Done.

Nice. I hope that we have a reply soon (even if it turns out to be
negative, even though I don't know how open Walter is with his
projects).

Having those fonts available in Debian would be spectacular.

Thanks, Rogério Brito.

Homepage on freshmeat:  http://freshmeat.net/projects/algorithms/