Re: Bugs done, but not closed?

On Thu, 02 Nov 2006, Felipe Sateler wrote:
> Hi. I was reviewing the bug page for checkinstall, which I maintain, and
> came across a few bugs[1] that are marked as fixed and done, but they are
> still listed as outstanding. I am a bit confused. All of these bugs were
> closed by another person by uploading another package. I think this must be
> related... do I need to acknowledge the closing or something like that?

Yes. The bugs below were closed by installwatch/0.7.0beta4-1, which
seems to indicate that they should have been assigned to installwatch,
not checkinstall.

If an upload to checkinstall was required to fix these bugs, then you
should mark them fixed in the appropriate version. Otherwise, you
should reassign them to installwatch, and mark them found in the
appropriate installwatch version.

Don Armstrong

--
I don't care how poor and inefficient a little country is; they like
to run their own business.  I know men that would make my wife a