Re: Bugs done, but not closed?

On 02/11/06 19:24:07, Felipe Sateler wrote:
Hi. I was reviewing the bug page for checkinstall, which I maintain,
and came across a few bugs[1] that are marked as fixed and done, but they are still listed as outstanding.

Where?
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?src=checkinstall
lists each of the bug numbers you specified under resolved:
Two under Resolved bugs -- Grave functionality bugs (3 bugs)
One under Resolved bugs -- Important bugs (5 bugs)

I am a bit confused. All of these bugs were
closed by another person by uploading another package. I think this
must be related... do I need to acknowledge the closing or something like that?

Is this just a case of certain views of the bug indices being delayed?

http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=fsateler@gmail.com
shows (AFAICT) a correct summary of the outstanding bugs.

[1] 356864, 354389, 360564

--

Neil Williams