RFS: logwatch (temporary sponsor)

Hi!

I'm searching for a temporary sponsor for logwatch 7.3.1-2. It's
available from

http://pkg-logwatch.alioth.debian.org/apt/pool/main/l/logwatch/

I want to get 7.3.1 into etch, because the current 7.3-2 doesn't
properly support postfix 2.3 any more and reports some other lines
concerning logs from shadow as unmatched. 7.3.1-1 wasn't uploaded to the
official archive, because my usual sponsor Michael Vogt is currently
loaded with other work. So please build with
-sa -v7.3-2

The diff also contains some fixes and improvements including a script to
summarise the dpkg log. (They have of course been submitted upstream
already.)

My changes since the last uploaded revision are on svn.debian.org.
http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-logwatch/trunk/

Just compare revision 47 with revision 53.

Willi