Re: RFS: png2html (updated package)

Hello there,

On Tue, Sep 26, 2006 at 04:29:16PM +0100, Jack Grahams wrote:
> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.1-5 of my package "png2html"
> (This package was previously orphaned). I would like to thank those who have
> taken the time to look at this package and make suggestions for improvements,
> and I hope it is now ready for sponsorship.

Some further notes on your debian/rules, partially being nitpicky:

The CFLAGS are not passed to make, so setting -g effectively yields
no result as upstream uses his own set of flags. Beware, he mixes
flags and libraries in his CFLAGS!

DH_COMPAT is supposed to be used to temporarily override your normal
settings as specified in debian/compat, so you might want to transfer
setting the compatiblity level into this file.

DH_VERBOSE=1 might be considered too noisy for an upload into the
Debian archives.

Other than that the packaging looks clean to me, and I'm interested in
sponsoring. Please check these notes and approach me again once the
package is ready to be uploaded. Provided, of course, nobody beats me
to it. :)

Cheers,
Flo