Re: RFS png2html (updated package) - new upload (2)

Christoph Haas wrote:
> Regarding debian/patches/01_makefilefix.dpatch:
> Wouldn't it be easier if you installed the files into the appropriate
> locations using dh_install in debian/rules later? Patching the Makefile
> looks a bit unusual to me.

That is a much better method, thanks.

> s/pixer by pixel/pixel by pixel/ ?

This annoying typo was pointed out by someone else too! You must have just
missed the upload with its correction. On the same person's suggestion I
also removed obvious comments from debian/rules, and closed the NMU bugs.

> Regarding the man page:
> It's not quite clear to me on first sight why png2html needs both
> textfile.txt and output.html on the command line. I understand it after
> trying it out. But perhaps that can be made a tad bit clearer.

I see your point. I've added some clarification, do let me know if it's better.

Thank you for your help.

I've updated the uploaded copy now.

Once again the package can be found on mentors.debian.net:
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/png2html/png2html_1.1-5.dsc

Regards, Jack.

ONE-CLICK WEBMAIL ACCESS - Easily monitor & access your email accounts!
Visit http://www.inbox.com/notifier and check it out!