svn-inject wants to remove some files

Hi all,
I'm facing a really strange issue: I'm adopting a package and, after
apt-get source it, I'd like to import it into my repository.

During injection, I was prompted for a list of file to be added and to
be deleted, and some upstream files are listed to deletion!

I've attached a log of the injection: could someone give me some help on this?

Yes, I want to keep upstream code in the repo, since I've tried to
import the same package with -o option, but then I don't know what to
do... :)

Thanks for your help,
Sandro

--
Sandro Tosi (aka Morpheus, matrixhasu)
My (little) site: http://matrixhasu.altervista.org/
morph@morpheus:~/deb$ svn ls file:///SVN/
anymeal/
checkgmail/
libcrypt-simple-perl/
mediawiki1.5-geshi/
mp3val/
mysql-navigator/
tstat/
wmdonkeymon/
wmfishtime/
wmmisc/
wmnetmon/
wmtop/
wmtz/
xml-resume-library/
xmmsctrl/
xsysinfo/

morph@morpheus:~/deb$ svn-inject ~/tmp/deb/wmspaceweather_1.04-17.dsc file:///SVN/
cp /home/morph/tmp/deb/wmspaceweather_1.04.orig.tar.gz /home/morph/deb/tarballs
mkdir -p wmspaceweather/branches/upstream
tar -z -x -f /home/morph/tmp/deb/wmspaceweather_1.04.orig.tar.gz
mv wmspaceweather-1.04.orig current
svn -q import -m"[svn-inject] Installing original source of wmspaceweather" wmspaceweather file:///SVN/wmspaceweather
 svn -m [svn-inject] Tagging upstream source version of wmspaceweather copy file:///SVN/wmspaceweather/branches/upstream/current file:///SVN/wmspaceweather/branches/upstream/1.04 <1 more argument>
 svn -m [svn-inject] Forking wmspaceweather source to Trunk copy file:///SVN/wmspaceweather/branches/upstream/current file:///SVN/wmspaceweather/trunk <1 more argument>
dpkg-source -x /home/morph/tmp/deb/wmspaceweather_1.04-17.dsc
gpg: Signature made Mon 06 Mar 2006 11:11:54 PM CET using DSA key ID A965818F
dpkg-source: extracting wmspaceweather in wmspaceweather-1.04
dpkg-source: unpacking wmspaceweather_1.04.orig.tar.gz
dpkg-source: applying /home/morph/tmp/deb/wmspaceweather_1.04-17.diff.gz
cd * ; fakeroot debian/rules clean || debian/rules clean
dh_testdir
dh_testroot
rm -f build-stamp
/usr/bin/make -C wmSpaceWeather clean
make[1]: Entering directory `/tmp/tmp.SygNhz/tmp/wmspaceweather-1.04/wmSpaceWeather'
for i in wmSpaceWeather.o ../wmgeneral/wmgeneral.o ; do \
        rm -f $i; \
done
rm -f wmSpaceWeather
make[1]: Leaving directory `/tmp/tmp.SygNhz/tmp/wmspaceweather-1.04/wmSpaceWeather'
dh_clean
svn_load_dirs file:///SVN/wmspaceweather/trunk . *
Checking that the base URL is a Subversion repository.
Running /usr/bin/svn log -r HEAD file:///SVN/wmspaceweather/trunk

Finding the root URL of the Subversion repository.
Running /usr/bin/svn log -r HEAD file://
/usr/bin/svn_load_dirs: pipe from '/usr/bin/svn log -r HEAD file://' failed : exit=0 signal=6
Running /usr/bin/svn log -r HEAD file:///SVN
Determined that the svn root URL is file:///SVN.

Native EOL on this system is \012.

Finding if any directories need to be created in repository.
Running /usr/bin/svn log -r HEAD file:///SVN/wmspaceweather/trunk/.
No directories need to be created to prepare repository.
Checking out file:///SVN/wmspaceweather/trunk into /tmp/svn_load_dirs_p25WNjy4e1/my_import_wc
Running /usr/bin/svn checkout file:///SVN/wmspaceweather/trunk my_import_wc

The following table lists files and directories that
exist in either the Subversion repository or the
directory to be imported but not both.  You now have
the opportunity to match them up as renames instead
of deletes and adds.  This is a Good Thing as it'll
make the repository take less space.

The left column lists files and directories that
exist in the Subversion repository and do not exist
in the directory being imported.  The right column
lists files and directories that exist in the
directory being imported.  Match up a deleted item
from the left column with an added item from the
right column.  Note the line numbers on the left
which you type into this script to have a rename
performed.

     Deleted                        Added
   0 wmSpaceWeather/wmSpaceWeather_ debian/changelog
   1 ______________________________ debian/compat
   2 ______________________________ debian/control
   3 ______________________________ debian/copyright
   4 ______________________________ debian/
   5 ______________________________ debian/links
   6 ______________________________ debian/menu
   7 ______________________________ debian/rules
   8 ______________________________ debian/watch
Enter two indexes for each column to rename, (R)elist, or (F)inish: f
U   wmSpaceWeather/wmSpaceWeather_master.xpm
U   wmSpaceWeather/wmSpaceWeather.c
U   wmSpaceWeather/wmSpaceWeather.1
U   wmSpaceWeather/Makefile
U   wmSpaceWeather/GetKp
Adding to 'wmSpaceWeather/GetKp' property 'svn:executable' with value ''.
A   debian
A   debian/watch
A   debian/rules
Adding to 'debian/rules' property 'svn:executable' with value ''.
A   debian/menu
A   debian/links
A   debian/copyright
A   debian/control
A   debian/compat
A   debian/changelog
D   wmSpaceWeather/wmSpaceWeather
Running /usr/bin/svn add -N --targets /tmp/svn_load_dirs_p25WNjy4e1/targets.00001
Running /usr/bin/svn propset svn:executable --file /tmp/svn_load_dirs_p25WNjy4e1/snUOkf4f4f debian/rules
Running /usr/bin/svn propset svn:executable --file /tmp/svn_load_dirs_p25WNjy4e1/HPTH5oojf3 wmSpaceWeather/GetKp
Running /usr/bin/svn rm --targets /tmp/svn_load_dirs_p25WNjy4e1/targets.00002
Running /usr/bin/svn propget svn:eol-style wmSpaceWeather/GetKp
Running /usr/bin/svn propget svn:eol-style wmSpaceWeather/Makefile
Running /usr/bin/svn propget svn:eol-style wmSpaceWeather/wmSpaceWeather.1
Running /usr/bin/svn propget svn:eol-style wmSpaceWeather/wmSpaceWeather.c
Running /usr/bin/svn propget svn:eol-style wmSpaceWeather/wmSpaceWeather_master.xpm
Running /usr/bin/svn commit -m Load wmspaceweather-1.04 into wmspaceweather/trunk.

Running /usr/bin/svn update
Cleaning up /tmp/svn_load_dirs_p25WNjy4e1
Storing trunk copy in /home/morph/deb/wmspaceweather.
svn checkout file:///SVN/wmspaceweather/trunk /home/morph/deb/wmspaceweather -q
Done!
Your working directory is /home/morph/deb/wmspaceweather - have fun!
Removing tempdir /tmp/tmp.SygNhz.

morph@morpheus:~/deb$ ls wmspaceweather/wmSpaceWeather/wmSpaceWeather
wmSpaceWeather.1           wmSpaceWeather_mask.xbm    wmSpaceWeather_master.xpm
wmSpaceWeather.c           wmSpaceWeather_master.gif

morph@morpheus:~/deb$