Re: RFS: queuegraph (take two)

also sprach George Danchev <danchev@spnet.net> [2006.08.31.1114 +0200]:
> I grabbed some of your packages[1], but failed to see any text you
> claim any copyright over your packaging. I'm just curious if there
> is any standard text wrt to that like:
>
> It was downloaded from ... Upstream Author ...
>
> since I wouldn't be impressed so much by any sort of free style
> poetry ;-):

Well, I have not always done so, but for the better part of three or
four years, I have tried. Some examples:

  http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/collab-maint/deb-maint/gjay/trunk/debian/copyright?op=file&rev=0&sc=0
  http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/collab-maint/deb-maint/libtut/trunk/debian/copyright?op=file&rev=0&sc=0
  http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/collab-maint/deb-maint/rest2web/trunk/debian/copyright?op=file&rev=0&sc=0
  http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/collab-maint/deb-maint/hibernate/trunk/debian/copyright?op=file&rev=0&sc=0
  http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-mdadm/mdadm/trunk/debian/copyright?op=file&rev=0&sc=0

: :'  :    proud Debian developer, author, administrator, and user
`. `'`     http://people.debian.org/~madduck http://debiansystem.info

fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.
                                     -- the irish times, washington dc