shlib-with-non-pic-code

Hi everyone!

I got a strange problem with my kdesvn package and hope someone can help
me. Upstream switched the build system from autotools to CMake.
Now lintian complains about the files in /usr/lib/kde3:

E: kdesvn-kio-plugins: shlib-with-non-pic-code usr/lib/kde3/kded_kdesvnd.so
E: kdesvn-kio-plugins: shlib-with-non-pic-code usr/lib/kde3/kio_ksvn.so
E: kdesvn: shlib-with-non-pic-code usr/lib/kde3/libkdesvnpart.so

Looking at the corresponding check, lintian greps for TEXTREL in objdump
-x and indead, this section is there. Can someone explain what this
section is for, google was not very helpful there.

The command line when linking the modules is
/usr/bin/c++  -fPIC -g -Wall -O2 -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wno-long-long -ansi
-Wundef -Wcast-align -Wconversion -Wchar-subscripts -Wall -W
-Wpointer-arith -Wwrite-strings -O2 -Wformat-security -fno-exceptions
-fno-check-new -fno-common -fexceptions -fstack-protector  -shared
-Wl,-soname,kded_kdesvnd.so -o ../../lib/kded_kdesvnd.so

Any ideas what's going wrong here?

TIA,
Michael
universe are pointed away from Earth?