Re: How to register manpages?

Michelle Konzack wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have for all of my tools/packages manpages (de and fr too) and
> using dh_installman wich works perfectly.
>
> Now I have read I must register manpages from the "postinst" script.
>
> How can this be done?

What exactly do you mean with "registering manpages"? You only need to
copy them to the appropriate directory, depending on the section, and
man(1) will find them.

--
If you teach your children to like computers and to know how to gamble
then they'll always be interested in something and won't come to no real harm.

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
ekalin@bol.com.br
http://move.to/hpkb