Re: RFS: weplab -- tool designed to break WEP keys

On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 15:17:06 +0000, Adam Cécile  (Le_Vert)   <gandalf@le-vert.net>,
@le-vert.net wrote:
> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "weplab".
>
> * Package name    : weplab
>   Version         : 0.1.5-1
>   Upstream Author : Jose Ignacio Sanchez <sanchez@osha.eu.int>
> * URL             : http://weplab.sourceforge.net/
> * License         : GPL
>   Section         : net
>
> It builds these binary packages:
> weplab     - tool designed to break WEP keys
>
> The package is lintian/linda clean.
>
> The upload would fix these bugs: 384474

> main contrib non-free
> - dget
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/w/weplab/weplab_0.1.5-1.dsc

> Kind regards
> Adam Cécile

3 bugs fixed :
  * Empty NEWS file removed from docs
  * Use make distclean instead of make clean
  * Add configure.status dependency to clean target (because Makefile is created by configure script...)

Reuploaded ot mentors, same links as above.

Thanks.