Re: RFS: resmedicinae

Hi Christian,

> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "resmedicinae".

I can't upload your package now, but do have some quick comments to
improve it. If you can't find a sponsor here, you can try the debian-med
mailinglist.

> It builds these binary packages:
> resmedicinae - Meta Package installing ALL possible Res Medicinae Packages

For the descriptions:

* The short description is inadequate: it does nothing to describe what
  this really is, except repeat the package name.

* The long description has 4 URLs, but they all point to the same. Just
  provide one, and prepend it with "Homepage: ".

* I don't think it's relevant to describe what the program can do at
  some point in the future. It doesn't do it now, you can add such text
  later when it actually does it.

Good luck with finding a sponsor!

Thijs