RFS: tptest3

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "tptest3".

* Package name    : tptest3
  Version         : 3.1.7-1
  Upstream Author : Ragnar Loenn <prl@gatorhole.com>
* URL             : http://tptest.sourceforge.net
* License         : GPL
  Section         : net

It builds these binary packages:
tptest3-client - cli client for the tptest3 bandwidth tester
tptest3-masterserver - master server for the tptest3 bandwidth tester
tptest3-testserver - reference server for the tptest3 bandwidth tester

The package is lintian and linda clean.
The package also compiles under pbuilder and piuparts without warning or errors.

The upload would fix these bugs: 383398

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/t/tptest3/tptest3_3.1.7-1.dsc

As upstream seems to have abandoned the project I intend to make a fork. This is the reason way the orig.tar.gz is not identical to the upstream version for the following reasons:

Major changes:

    - Restructuring of the package to follow GNU recommendations
    - Applying GNU autotools
    - Removal of sources for clients running on MS Windows and Mac OS X
- Cleaning the source so it was apple to compile under gcc-4.1 without warnings
    - Added needed stuff according to Debian Policy - manpages etc.

Kind regards
 Michael Rasmussen

--
Hilsen/Regards
Michael Rasmussen

Get my public GnuPG keys:
michael <at> rasmussen <dot> cc
http://keyserver.veridis.com:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xD3C9A00E
mir <at> datanom <dot> net
http://keyserver.veridis.com:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xE501F51C
mir <at> miras <dot> org
http://keyserver.veridis.com:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xE3E80917
BOFH excuse #196:

Me no internet, only janitor, me just wax floors.