Re: Packaging software which does not use autotools

On 2006-08-14 22:37:19, Margarita Manterola wrote:

This question is more on-topic in the debian-mentors list.  I'm
replying to you, and to the debian-mentors mailing list, please
follow-up there.

Sorry, but the core question was, in my opinion, more related to devel.

Yes, you can.  But, keep in mind that dh_make is never perfect, you
always need to review what it has done, afterwards.

you are right, but using it gives you a tremendous boost.

Thanks for your reply.

--
Hilsen/Regards
Michael Rasmussen

Get my public GnuPG keys:
michael <at> rasmussen <dot> cc
http://keyserver.veridis.com:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xD3C9A00E
mir <at> datanom <dot> net
http://keyserver.veridis.com:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xE501F51C
mir <at> miras <dot> org
http://keyserver.veridis.com:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xE3E80917
Han Solo:
	Traveling through hyperspace ain't like dusting
	crops, boy.