Re: Jabbin packages now available, need fixing+sponsor

On Thursday 03 August 2006 23:11, Andrew Donnellan wrote:
> I've built some packages which are now being hosted on the Jabbin
> website/SF.net. They aren't the best ever (I just hacked the Psi
> version of debian/rules) and they're certainly not policy-compliant
> (yet).
>
> I tried uploading to mentors except for some reason the uploading is
> broken (at least for me), I don't get any form of acknowledgement and
> the website doesn't show anything. CC'ing to debian-mentors.

A lintian process was stuck when examining the package. It's fixed now and
your package is online on mentors.debian.net.

[If anyone has an idea how to run lintian from a Python program and having
it controlled by a timeout I'd be glad. No idea why lintian hangs for a
day.]

 Christoph
--
~