RFC: Texmaker

I have been maintaining texmaker.  Texmaker_1.3-2 is currently in
testing.  Texmaker_1.4 is now out and I have packaged it.  Everything
looks like it works great, but there is an error with the spell-check.
I can't figure out what the error means.  It still compiles fine, but
the spell-check doesn't seem to work properly.

	I was wondering if I could get a comment about what may be going
wrong with the package.  I usually keep my packages at
mentors.debian.net, but it the uploads don't seem like they are working
these last couple days.  Anyone else have any problems?  So in the mean
time the packages are at
http://josephsmidt.googlepages.com/debianpackages .   Thanks a lot.

			Joseph Smidt
Joseph Smidt