Where to host a native package as a non-DD

I'm in the NM process. I have a number of packages hosted at SourceForge
that are platform & distribution independent, two of which are already
in Debian. I now have a simple package that should (I think) be a Debian
native package: dpkg-view, a simple GUI viewer for .deb files for Gtk/Gnome.

If anyone wants to see it (as a non-native package at the moment) I'd
just say it's pre-pre-alpha (v0.0.1) but available at:
deb http://www.linux.codehelp.co.uk/ packages/unstable/$(ARCH)/
deb http://www.linux.codehelp.co.uk/ packages/unstable/all/
deb-src http://www.linux.codehelp.co.uk/ packages/unstable/source/

(There's no ITP yet as it depends on the answer to this problem.)

It doesn't strike me as suitable for SF - it's not going to be
particularly useful on Fedora or Gentoo. Maybe it would be useful on OSX
via Fink but I can't test/support that myself.

I can't use alioth (I only have a customer account). I have a trivial
apt repository (above) that my sponsor(s) can use so mentors.debian.net
is out - what I really need is a GForge type project interface ala SF or
alioth: CVS, news, homepage, release mirrors etc.

Can my guest account on alioth be upgraded prior to completing NM?

Where are native Debian projects normally hosted?

--

Neil Williams