[RFS] flamerobin - graphical database administration tool for Firebird DBMS (new)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "flamerobin".

This is my second call, first (a week ago)[1] resulted in some
comments (thanks Thijs, Kari, Justin), all resolved.

* Package name    : flamerobin
  Version         : 0.7.2-7
  Upstream authors: The Flamerobin Development Team
                      <http://www.flamerobin.org/>
                    T.I.P. Group S.A <http://www.tipgroup.com/>
                    IBPP Team <http://www.ibpp.com/>
                    Ximian, Inc. <http://www.ximian.com/>
* URL             : http://www.flamerobin.org
* License         : Expat, IBPPL 1.1 (modified Expat), LGPL
                    (see copyright file for details)
  Section         : utils

It builds single binary package:
flamerobin - graphical database administration tool for Firebird DBMS

The package is lintian and linda clean.

ITP: #334489

The package can be found on mentors.debian.net at
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/f/flamerobin

Or just "apt-get source flamerobin" if your sources.list contains:
deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main

Kind regards
 Damyan Ivanov
(with the help of mentors.debian.net)

[1]
--
Damyan Ivanov                           Modular Software Systems
dam@modsoftsys.com