RFS: kbtin (new)

Whee!?

I'm looking for a sponsor for my pet package "kbtin", an extended
beyond recognition fork of tintin++.  And, unlike any other MUD
client in Debian, kbtin can be used to play a popular game named
"dpkg-buildpackage" when piping the output through less and friends
doesn't cut it.  At least, less won't let you interactively sign the
packages and so on.

The ITP is #213361.  The package is foo-clean; the packaging is
trivial (clean autotoolage).

(aptable from m.d.n)

Cheers and schtuff,
--
1KB		// Microsoft corollary to Hanlon's razor:
		//	Never attribute to stupidity what can be