Re: being_processed has a too-low limit again?

On Mon, Jun 12, 2006 at 12:49:17AM +0200, Sz?kelyi Szabolcs wrote:

> Cc: pryzbyj@murphy.debian.org
Huh?

> Justin Pryzby wrote:
> > On Mon, Jun 05, 2006 at 05:18:47PM +0200, Sz?kelyi Szabolcs wrote:
> >> I've sent an ITP on libvrb last night (at about 23:19 CET), but I cannot
> >> see it on d-d and in the BTS. However, I got the copy to my personal
> >> inbox.
> > Do you have the bug number?
>
> No. It hasn't been assigned yet, I guess.
How did you get a copy to your inbox?  Was this reportbug Bccing you?

> >> I saw ITPs on d-d and in the BTS posted this afternoon.
> > I can't find it.
>
> I mean more recent ITPs for _other_ packages, not mine.
Ah; this is still consistent with some query limit being reached.

> > I remember in the past the "being_processed" page had a too-low limit:
> >
> >   http://lists.debian.org/debian-www/2005/01/msg00186.html
> >
> > We have right now 969 ITP bugs, and recently crossed the 370,000 bug
> > mark; I wonder..
>
> Now should I try resending the ITP bug? However, the copy is in my
> inbox, I can copy the body from there. Or should I try reportbug again?
You might try resending it, it should have gone to d-d even if a query
limit was exceeded.  If it doesn't work within 24h, then you might
ping debian-www@LDO, for lack of a better idea.

Justin