RFS: checkinstall

Hello there. I'm re-requesting a sponsor for package checkinstall (actually
this new package contains also installwatch). This package updates
checkinstall from version 1.5.3 to 1.6.0, and fixes several bugs, some of
them RC. For those not aware of what checkinstall is, from the package

--

Felipe Sateler