Re: [RFS] kde-style-klearlook: Clone of GNOME's Clearlooks theme

On Sat, Jun 03, 2006 at 11:25:53PM -0400, Matej Cepl wrote:
> Christoph Haas wrote:
> > Third your package should mention the years of copyright in
> > debian/copyright to be legally okay.
>
> No, it shouldn't -- I fixed it, because I did want to make this package
> uploaded, but as a former lawyer, I can tell you that even in the United
> States since 1989 there is no formal requirement for establishing of
> copyright <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copyright#Copyright_notices>.

I'm not a lawyer - I have a clear conscious. :) There have been
discussions on debian-legal by people who know more about it than me.
Besides the US is still only part of the world. I don't know how this is
handled in other countries.

> > Please check these issues and tell when these problems are fixed.
>
> Done -- packages are on http://matej.ceplovi.cz/progs/debian/klearlook/

I forgot one thing. Please name the source package in debian/control
identical to the binary package that you create. That's easier in the
Debian namespace unless you plan to extend your source package to
provide different binary packages. Do you?

Otherwise the package is well done.

Kindly
 Christoph
--