Re: packaging a release

On Sat, Apr 29, 2006 at 01:27:10PM -0700, Tyler MacDonald wrote:

> I'd like to build my debian packages out of my repository, so I've added the
> following in my debian/rules... Is there a better, standardized way to do
> this? (I've already looked at cvs-buildpackage, but I want to move away from
> CVS sometime in the near future...)

There are helpers for other version control systems, too:

$ apt-cache search --names-only .*-buildpackage
arch-buildpackage - tools for maintaining Debian packages using arch
cvs-buildpackage - A set of Debian package scripts for CVS source trees.
darcs-buildpackage - Suite to help with Debian packages in Darcs archives
svn-buildpackage - helper programs to maintain Debian packages with Subversion
tla-buildpackage - Suite to help with Debian packages in Arch archives
$

gregor

 : :' :  infos zur usenet-hierarchie at.*: http://www.usenet.at/
   `-    NP: Joel Harrison: Folsom prison blues