RFS: weather-util - command-line tool to obtain weather conditions and forecasts

Seeking a sponsor for upload of my weather-util package. I am also
the upstream maintainer (for what it's worth)...

   This utility is intended to provide quick access to current weather
   conditions and forecasts. Presently, it is capable of providing data for
   localities throughout the United States of America by retrieving and
   processing METAR data from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric
   Administration and forecasts from the National Weather Service.

   Package: weather-util
   Binary: weather-util
   Version: 1.1-1
   Maintainer: Jeremy Stanley <fungi@yuggoth.org>
   Build-Depends-Indep: debhelper (>= 4.1.67), python
   Architecture: all
   Standards-Version: 3.6.2
   Format: 1.0

   Section: utils
   Installed-Size: 64
   Architecture: all
   Depends: python (>= 2.3), python (<< 2.4)

ITP is #364317, non-native source builds a single binary package of
the same name, lintian/linda/pbuilder/piuparts clean. The package is
additionally tracked via sponsors.debian.net for those who use it.
Packages available at:

   http://fungi.yuggoth.org/weather/debian/
   deb http://fungi.yuggoth.org/weather/debian ./
   deb-src http://fungi.yuggoth.org/weather/debian ./

Thanks in advance for recommendations or interest in sponsorship.
--
{ IRL(Jeremy_Stanley); PGP(9E8DFF2E4F5995F8FEADDC5829ABF7441FB84657);
SMTP(fungi@yuggoth.org); IRC(fungi@irc.yuggoth.org#ccl); ICQ(114362511);