Re: RFC/RFS: rhinote -- virtual sticky-notes for your desktop

On Sat, 15 Apr 2006 14:20:21 +0800
Paul Wise <pabs3@bonedaddy.net> wrote:

> Some comments:
[snip]
>       * any reason why both the png and .ico files are installed?

No real reason. I'll install only the PNG icons.

>       * lintian gives this:
>
> E: rhinote: menu-icon-not-in-xpm-format
> /usr/share/pixmaps/rhinote/rhinote_48x48.png

In fact, menu policy says icons should be in xpm format. I'll convert the
32x32 icon in xpm format and install that one instead.

Thank you for your comments.

--
KiyuKo <eof AT kiyuko DOT org>
"Like Russian Rulette with six bullets loaded"