RFS: tcsh

Hi,

after finally being able to adopt tcsh (see the wnpp-bug) I'm searching
for a sponsor to upload my new version. Basically, I only fixed a minor
bug did some cleanups, the biggest being the scheduled removal of
tcsh-kanji.

All files are available from:
    http://franz-pletz.org/debian/tcsh/

The corresponding bugreport is at:

Package: tcsh
 The TENEX C Shell is an enhanced version of the Berkeley Unix C shell.
 It includes all features of 4.4BSD C shell, plus a command-line editor,
 programmable word completion, spelling correction and more. The tcsh
 homepage can be found at http://www.tcsh.org/Home.

Thanks,
Franz

--
Franz Pletz                   \  The Internet treats censorship as
www: http://franz-pletz.org/   \  damage and routes around it.